Opticoms is a very focused engineering and system integration company. The target customers of Opticoms are 1) small & medium enterprises, who are looking for affordable and robust B5G and 6G (NSA & SA, FR1 and FR2) connectivity / Private 5G solutions, and 2) ISPs / MNOs who are looking for scalable enterprise connectivity / campus network solution partners. The value Opticoms offers to its customers and partners are:
- tailored engineering services for integrating various components of B5G and 6G solutions (
- customization and integration of various open-source software
- Integrating commercial vendor components (RU, CU, DU, 5G Core, and Transport) into the final solution
- an umbrella NMS (Network Management Platform) that incorporates various aspects of monitoring the B5G private networks from end devices up to applications in an enterprise tailored and easy to deploy.
- Integrating various non-3GPP technologies into 3GPP environment for enriching the value can be offered to enterprises and also to fill the gap on some of the 3GPP specifications.
- Research and definition of 6G requirements by employing B5G connectivity solutions in industry specific use cases.
Opticoms has deep R&D expertise thanks to its strong engineering team, who have long lasting experiences with working and / or cooperating in big European and Middle East research projects, R&D organisations.
Opticoms GmbH is an engineering Company based in Munich (Germany), with operations in Munich and Istanbul, Turkey. Opticoms specialises in telecommunications and IT and provides consulting, managed services, and system integration solutions for 5G and B5G technologies. Opticoms develops and delivers unique 5G solutions for private networks at the business, operational, and service levels to address the challenges carriers, integrators, and industries encounter in defining, designing, deploying, and operating private 5G networks.
Opticoms has a strong executive management team. Opticoms has its own B5G and 6G innovation labs along with dedicated R&D engineers in Germany, and carries continuous integration, continuous development and continuous testing activities to bring innovative and affordable products for the small and medium enterprises. In total, Germany and Turkey are home to 20+ employees with proven scientific and technical expertise. Opticoms collaborates with local and worldwide ecosystem vendors, contributing to 5G network productization, research, and innovation. In addition, Opticoms is involved in several EU research projects and is developing novel 5G and B5G network solutions for several industries across Europe. Opticoms also plays active roles in various international associations, such as EUWENA, one6G, and many others.