Quobis has strong expertise on Unified Communications solutions with a special focus on security and interconnection based on SIP and WebRTC technologies. Quobis has a strong expertise on:
- Testing and development of real time media-specific applications.
- Development of multi-tenant application environments which can be connected to lower levels of 5G/6G architecture
- Application of Cortical Learning Algorithms to Communication networks and Smart Grid networks.
- Resource demand and QoS forecast with CLA-based techniques.
For this Quobis can provide expertise in certain applications like:
- Business processes communication
- Customer care improvement
- Remote control of devices and machines
- Telemedicine enablement (multimedia support)
- Remote monitoring of devices (video & data)
- Internal collaboration (multi-conferencing, image and video sharing, data collection, strong authentication, emergencies support, push notifications, easy adoption by elderly people, call recording, call retrieval, video streaming)
- Smartgrid M2M protocols optimization for 5G/6G networks.
- Smartgrid traffic patterns simulation.
Quobis is a privately held SME funded in 2006 and a leading company in the delivery of carrier-class unified communications solutions with a special focus on security and interconnection. Our efforts are focused on the development of new products using unified communications technologies, based on the utilization of open standards (SIP, IMS, WebRTC, etc.).
Since its foundation, Quobis has accumulated extensive experience in the implementation and deployment of solutions based on core technologies for corporations, service providers and telcos.
Quobis has gained extensive knowledge of mobile networks, interconnection and WebRTC technology from partnerships with the primary equipment vendors in Telco actors in Spain, Portugal, France and South America, where it deployed end-to-end solutions, for both transport and access networks.
Quobis has broad knowledge about SIP and WebRTC protocols working on R&D projects not funded by public agencies as is a key partner for some of the larger network integrators and service providers that see Quobis as the reference partner for projects with special needs in unified communications. Quobis is highly involved in standardization activities in the IETF, SIP Forum and it’s actively participating in the definition of several RFCs.