WINGS ICT Solutions provides complete integrated, intelligent digital (software, hardware) solutions:
• in various vertical business sectors, eg: (1) Environment / Nature (air, water, land, wildlife), (2) Utilities and Infrastructures (energy, water, gas, waste, transportation, construction), (3) Production and Manufacturing (food, factories/logistics) (4) Service sectors (health, education / culture, government, security / defense), as well as for Smart Cities,
• exploiting advanced technologies such as IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Telecommunication Networks (4G, 5G, 6G, WiFi, Lora, etc.), cloud and big data platforms, trustworthy AI, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, orchestration / performance evaluation / diagnostics, AR/VR.
In the Smart Networks and Services Joint Undertaking (SNS JU) our aim is to provide tools for integrating verticals and infrastructures and in particular through:
• System Level Simulation – Performance evaluation through the Nestor suite, adapted to various diverse infrastructures
• Orchestration – Delivery over public / private (on premise) clouds /
edge-core cloud infrastructures
• Diagnostics – Performance analysis and recommendations for performance improvement
• Intent-oriented mechanisms
Moreover, WINGS aims to contribute to the industrial leadership for Europe in 5G and 6G and to the acceleration of the green and digital transition of networks and services through enhancements, delivery of new features and respective visualization activities, in terms of Internet of Senses, Massine Twinning, Collaborative Robots / Human-Machine Collaboration and XR / Holographic. WINGS may support these activities by developing components for sustainability, trust/security and AI driven orchestration for 6G. Powerful testbeds, both in lab and in real-world pilots may be supported by WINGS in multiple verticals.
WINGS ICT Solutions provides end-to-end digital (software, hardware) solutions in various vertical business sectors. WINGS has products and numerous projects on: air, water, land, wildlife; energy, water, gas, waste, transportation, construction; food, factories/logistics; health, education / culture, government, security / defense. WINGS builds these advanced solutions based on its extensive expertise in the Internet of Things, wireless technologies, cloud and big data platforms, trustworthy Artificial Intelligence, blockchain and distributed ledger technologies, orchestration / performance evaluation / diagnostics, advanced visualization techniques (Augmented / Virtual Reality / frontends / mobile applications, etc.).