QUOBIS has broad knowledge about real time communications protocols working on R&D projects as key partner for some of the larger network integrators and service providers that see QUOBIS as the reference partner for projects with special needs in unified communications.
Quobis platform is being used today for real time communication and collaboration on theses scenarios:
- Private 5G networks
- Critical communications
- Real-time communications & IoT for industry
- Edge computing
- On-prem deployments
- Use cases with limitations due legal compliance
We are working now on R&D projects providing:
- Artificial inteligence applied to video manipulation
- AI applied to voice transcription
- Prioritization of emergency media flows over congested network
- Management or real-time communication alarms. Intelligence to avoid false positives
- Security on real-time voice & video. Content protection, ciphering and attack protection.
- Use of datachannel for machine control (servo, drone camera, etc).
We also offer our expertise for addressing challenges of 2023 SNS R&I like:
- Security in time sensitive (low latency) applications
- AI for platform deployment on 6G networks
- Real-time communications as a test-bed for 6G KPI
- Digital twinning for service enablement in 6G
- Verticals for "Real-time media-based monitoring in connected cars" and "6G multimedia for eHealth and education"
Quobis is a leading European company in the delivery of carrier-class unified communication solutions for telcos and large enterprises.
Quobis is well-known as one of the leaders in the deployment of WebRTC technology after being involved in the release of the industry-first application server, called Quobis WebRTC Application Controller.
Today, this element is part of the core network of different telcos worldwide. In addition, our platform is helping owners of large networks to defeat the challenges behind digital transformation processes using real-time communications.
QUOBIS has broad knowledge about real time communications protocols working on R&D projects as a key partner for some of the larger network integrators and service providers that see QUOBIS as the reference partner for projects with special needs in unified communications.