Our expertise lies in the design and implementation of advanced data processing methods for the physical layer, combining signal processing and machine learning scientific knowledge. We propose an original approach building on the strengths of both analytical models (signal processing) and data (machine learning).
We are a team of a dozen people investigating these topics (researchers, postdocs, PhD students).
We are highly motivated in contributing to project proposals investigating the following research topics:
- Massive MIMO
- Reconfigurable intelligent surfaces
- Full duplex
- Integrated communications and sensing
- Model-based deep learning
- Frugal AI
We already participated in the following European projects:
- 5G Ensure : https://www.5gensure.eu/
- 5G Eve : https://www.5g-eve.eu/
- 5G Tours : https://5gtours.eu/
- 5G Transformer : http://5g-transformer.eu/
- MonB5G : https://www.monb5g.eu/
- NGPaaS : http://ngpaas.eu/
- One5G : https://one5g.eu/
- 5GInFire : https://5ginfire.eu/
- SENDATE (Celtic): https://www.celticnext.eu/project-sendate/
- WORTECS : https://wortecs.eurestools.eu/
- HEXA-X : https://hexa-x.eu/
bcom is a private Institute of Research and Technology that explores, designs, and provides innovations to companies that want to develop their competitiveness using digital tools. With a unique co-investment model, it generates technology, knowledge, and expertise.