Intron ltd (http://www.intron-innovations.com/) is a NetworldEurope SME member .
Our researches are focused on hardware implementation on FPGA of energy-efficient high-performance specialized processors and accelerators for traditional and quantum-inspired edge computing algorithms and their FPGA implementation. These specialized processors and accelerators are designed to perform critical algorithms that ensure the reliability of computer systems and networks, data protection in them, data compression, signal and image processing, neural networks and deep learning, etc. (http://intron-innovations.com/?p=crypto_ip} and can be used in European Partnership for Smart Networks and Services projects (https://ec.europa.eu/info/files/european-partnership-smart-networks-and-services_en).
Intron ltd was the first enterprise that created IP core generators. Our Chameleon design tools allow automatic generating of energy-efficient high-performance specialized processors IP cores from high level algorithm description. Recently, we have been working on FPGA implementation of quantum-inspired algorithms: Quantum Fourier transform, Shore algorithm, etc. To solve these problems, we have accumulated experience and developed design tools for design and research of digital quantum coprocessors with a large number of digital qubits (more than 1000) and software development for FPGA-based digital quantum computer.
INTRON Ltd is a computer hardware and software research and development company. We design and develop System-Level Design Solutions, IP Cores, and SoCs for IC design industry.
INTRON is built of highly qualified team of scientists, engineers and designers. Our members are highly skilled in development of the specialized computers, VLSI sets, microprocessor systems, computer tomographs, and dozens of other technologies over past 40 years.
INTRON's design services include, but are not limited to:
• Application-Specific Processor HDL design, including algorithm development, design specification, RTL coding, logic synthesis, design verification, and test patterns generation;
• Design of data protection hardware and software components for computer and telecommunication systems and networks;
• Design of data protection components for wireless systems;
• Algorithms and hardware and software development for signal and image processing;
• Digital communication systems design;
• Development of high-performance multithread multichannel processors;
• Soft-Cores design for high-performance reconfigurable accelerators;
• FPGA implementation of quantum-inspired algorithms.